- Provides a working template for a high-cavitation production mold
- Allows for market testing, engineering changes, and product evaluation prior to investing in a production mold
- Provides short-run production opportunity while the high-cavitation production mold is being manufactured
- Provides speed to market allowing customers to capture greater market share and profitability.
At Tech Mold we understand product development and the critical role R&D plays in helping our customers get a component and/or product that is highly manufacturable. Tech Mold’s dedicated R&D division provides controlled access with guaranteed confidentiality in collaborating with our customers on new products/programs that require developmental (prototype) tooling.
- Material Flow Analysis
- “Proof of Principle” and “Design of Experiment” (DOE) to ensure designs meet optimum manufacturability and functionality
Tech Mold’s R&D engineering staff can help make new products market-ready in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Our dedicated R&D division provides controlled access with guaranteed confidentiality in collaboration with our customers.read more
Our design team and engineeing staff have years of combined experience, and our project managers will keep you informed.read more
We are on the forefront of mold manufacturing technology, with state-of-the-art systems including our patented SCM Technology.read more
Each mold is tested prior to shipment in order to meet customer requirements. We also offer short-run production services.read more